You can download and use the Sureassert UC Engine for Eclipse free of charge to develop both your personal and commercial applications.
The Sureassert UC Annotations Package including the org.sureassert.uc.annotation Annotations and tutorial projects is open-source and freely distributable.
If you find Sureassert UC useful, we ask only 2 things:
- Spread the word – the more people use Sureassert UC, the better it will get and the larger your support network will become.
- Say thanks and help keep the community alive by making a donation.
The full licenses for the Sureassert UC Engine for Eclipse and the Sureassert UC Annotations Package can be found below.
Sureassert UC Engine for Eclipse License
“You” and “your” refers to the individual that wishes to use the programs.
“The copyright holder” refers to Nathan Dolan.
“Programs” refers to the Sureassert UC Engine for Eclipse.
“Programs” and “Sureassert UC Engine” does not include the Sureassert UC Annotation package (org.sureassert.uc.annotations) which is downloaded and licensed separately.
“License” refers to your right to use the programs under the terms of this agreement.
This agreement is governed by the substantive and procedural laws of the United Kingdom. You and the copyright holder agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and
venue in, the courts of the United Kingdom in any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement.
The copyright holder is willing to license the programs to you only upon the condition that you accept all of the terms contained in this agreement. If you are not willing to be bound by these terms, do not download the software.
The copyright holder grants you a nonexclusive, non-transferable limited license to use the programs for purposes of developing your applications.
If you want to use the programs for any purpose other than as expressly permitted under this agreement you must contact the copyright holder to obtain the appropriate license.
Ownership and Restrictions
The copyright holder retains all ownership and intellectual property rights in the programs. You may make a sufficient number of copies of the programs for the licensed use by the individual licensed user and one copy of the programs for backup purposes.
You may not:
• use the programs for any purpose other than as provided above;
• distribute the programs;
• charge your end users for use of the programs;
• remove or modify any program markings or any notice of the copyright holder’s proprietary rights;
• use the programs to provide third party training on the content and/or functionality of the programs unless with prior written permission from the copyright holder (contact firstname.lastname@example.org);
• assign this agreement or give the programs, program access or an interest in the programs to any individual or entity;
• cause or permit reverse engineering (unless required by law for interoperability), disassembly or decompilation of the programs;
• disclose results of any program benchmark tests without the copyright holder’s prior consent.
• link software with the programs in any way other than the intended use of executing the Sureassert UC Eclipse Builder on software being developed by the user.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Exclusive Remedies
THE PROGRAMS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS
AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES
OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT,
INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES
FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR DATA USE, INCURRED BY YOU
OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT,
EVEN IF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY
OF SUCH DAMAGES.
No technical support or updates will be provided to you for the programs licensed under this agreement.
You may use the forums provided at www.sureassert.com to seek technical support from the user community.
End of Agreement
You may terminate this agreement by destroying all copies of the programs. The copyright holder has the right to terminate your right to use the programs if you fail to comply with any of the terms of this agreement, in which case you shall destroy all copies of the programs.
Relationship Between the Parties
The relationship between you and the copyright holder is that of licensee/licensor. Neither party will represent that it has any authority to assume or create any obligation, express or implied, on behalf of the other party, nor to represent the other party as agent, employee, franchisee, or in any other capacity. Nothing in this agreement shall be construed to limit either party’s right to independently develop or distribute software that is functionally similar to the other party’s products, so long as proprietary information of the other party is not included in such software.
You agree that this agreement is the complete agreement for the programs and licenses, and this agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or representations. If any term of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain effective.
Last updated: 23/05/2011
Should you have any questions concerning this License Agreement
please contact email@example.com
Sureassert UC Annotations Package License
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.