To help you ensure all the code in your methods is tested, Sureassert UC includes the option to display test coverage in your code editor, report warnings and errors on code coverage, and more.
- Grahical display of code coverage in the editor updated whenever you save your code.
- Reporting of errors and warnings when test coverage within a source file exceeds a user-defined threshold.
- Control of minimum method size for which to consider test coverage: choose to ignore 1-line methods like getters and setters.
- Trace coverage of every code line back to the test that triggered it.
- Integration of coverage from both Exemplars and JUnits executed through the UC Engine: coverage reporting works with either.